Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Little Insight

Well I figured there is only one way to start this; tell you who I am and why I am starting a blog.

My name is Bobbie, and I am a new stay at home mom and house wife ( this is a trial run, honestly I have no idea how I am going to stay sane at home all the time. Please, let me know if you notice that I am loosing it). I have two beautiful boys, a ten year old who thinks he is going on 16 and a 6 month old (yeah, don't ask about the age gap I am still asking my self WTH was I thinking. Usually at 3am when Squish wakes up.) I have a wonderful husband who is simply amazing even after all these years.

So I was playing on Facebook (yes, I do that a lot) and I realized that I need to write down my goals or I will never get them done. I am hoping that by putting them out here in the bog wide world I will hold myself a little more accountable for what I should be doing instead of what I am really doing. I also need to have an outlet for those fabulous moments of being a mother. If you have children, you know the ones I mean. So that is pretty much what I will be writing about in a nutshell. Of, course there will be those odd moments when I feel the need to express my opinion about something. My first goal is to write here at least once a week. I have no idea what I should be doing or writing about on here so it is probably going to be a little raw. My apologies in advance. Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment