Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fabulous February Accountability

Here are my goals for February, I began this thing to set them and see then through so I might as well get them out there first thing. I am starting off light, that way I can make sure to follow through. Besides February is a short month.

My Goals for February:

1. Loose 5 lbs - I know I gave myself a month to do it, baby steps here people. I really want to be comfortable in a bathing suit by this summer. I will post my weight here when I get the nerve to weigh myself. It’s all about accountability.
2. Get on the elliptical at least 3 times a week. (30 minutes each time) This will help with goal #1
3. Join a baby and me class. I have to have something to get me up and out of the house. Ok, mainly to make me shower. It is so easy to stay in pj’s all day long.
4. Cook dinner at least 4 times a week. If you know me I hate to cook.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really need to put #2 into action myself.

    ReplyDelete