Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dreaded Weight Post

The first half of February have been filled with sick baby and momma, so not much has been going on to accomplish my goals for this month. So I have to make up for lost time in the exercise department. I think I started that off well yesterday. I walked a total of 5 miles, 2.5 downhill and well the other way was a steady incline to say the least. I was pushing the stroller too so I should get bonus points for that. I am going again on Friday of this week and starting next week this will become a 3 times a week walk. I hope it works my big butt! Yeah so far the elliptical has been collecting dust in the corner but I am dusting it off and getting on it today. As you can tell I am feeling a little better. My chest still hurts when I get going well but I will deal with it. Sooo what you have all been eagerly anticipating (lol there was no sarcasm there) I weighed myself yesterday an even 200lbs ewwwwwwwwww! When the he!! Did that happen????

No comments:

Post a Comment