Monday, February 22, 2010

My Addiction

Ok Seriously, I don’t think I have an addictive personality. I love to play on Facebook mainly because I am bored during the day and I don’t want to clean my house. However recently I was introduced to the wonders of e-bay selling. The first week I listed 4 items, I checked it once a day. Honestly, I could say I was happy when only one item sold. Of course, I would have been ecstatic if they had all sold, but, one was a good start. Then I started looking at what other people were selling. OMGoodness! People will buy anything! So that is when my addiction began. It has been 33 days and I have listed over 100 items. I have sold about half of them. That is not here or there. I check my ebay ever 30 minutes to see if someone has bid on an item. I have even gotten to the point where I check it in the middle if the night when I get up to check on my boys when they are sleeping. I have started going through my house looking for stuff I think people will buy. (Granted it is a great way to spring clean.) My husband has started leaving me notes saying “not for sale” on items.
So I am saying “Hello my name is Bobbie and I am addicted to E-bay….”
Just don’t stage an intervention until my items sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment